• Organized upon request: (min. 1 day in advance) and based on availability
• Private tour or shared*
• Date: you decide the date
• In English: with a tour guide (other languages upon request)
• Services: you choose the type of program
• Location: it starts and ends at your accommodation place (Bucharest city center)
• Starting time: 9:00 AM (flexible); Duration: 3-6 hours, depending on the type of program
* When there are more requests confirmed for the same date, a shared tour is organized at the price corresponding to the total number of participants.
A palace and a monastery in a half day trip. It is the perfect excursion to solve the mystery of Vlad Dracula's death, visiting Snagov Monastery where his official grave is located. Also, breathe the clean air of the park surrounding Mogosoaia Palace and discover the splendor of this residence and its importance in the history of the country and Bucharest, as an European capital.
What you will do:
• visit Snagov Monastery and the official tomb of Vlad the Impaler "Dracula"
• discover Mogosoaia Palace, an elegant residence near the city
• enjoy the beautiful nature: a forest and a park
Options: replace Mogosoaia palace with Therme (Bucharest hot springs), or visit only Snagov Monastery.
With Santiago Tour:
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services.