• Organized upon request: (min. 1 day in advance) and based on availability
• Private tour or shared*
• Date: you decide the date
• In English: with a tour guide (other languages upon request)
• Location: it starts and ends at your accommodation place (Bucharest city center)
• Starting time: 8:00 AM; Duration: 13 hours
* When there are more requests confirmed for the same date, a shared tour is organized at the price corresponding to the total number of participants.
A complete and interesting visit to Bulgaria. We take advantage of Bucharest's proximity to the Bulgarian border (only 80 km) to get to know another country, of Slavic language, different from Romania and with a unique heritage. Discover Arbanasi, a typical village and tourist destination where Jivkov himself, the former communist president, had a summer residence, and explore the important city of Veliko Tarnovo - former capital of the tsars, strolling through its welcoming downtown and admiring the original architecture.
What you will do:
• see the city of Veliko Tarnovo, whose beautiful architecture seems to climb the hills
• discover the surprising Nativity Church in Arbanasi
• enjoy different and beautiful landscapes en route
• enjoy Bulgarian cuisine.
With Santiago Tour:
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services.