• Private tour: only for you and your partner/family/group
• In English: with a guide or driver (other languages upon request)
• Dates: you decide the dates
• Services: you choose the type of services and options
• Location: it starts and ends in Bucharest
• Duration: 13 days in total
• No flights included
All must-see attractions in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia. An attractive and complete itinerary in 3 surprising and different countries, a Balkan synthesis. Spend 2 nights in each capital and visit all the attractions you can not miss. Discover castles, medieval fortresses and monasteries: a unique heritage in the world. Explore picturesque cities, admire unforgettable landscapes, understand the historical context. Live "the countryside", the folklore, the character of 3 different nations and enjoy the diversity of cultures, gastronomy and wines.
What you will do
• Discover Corvin Castle, chosen among the 10 best "fairy tale" castles by Lonely Planet
• Visit UNESCO attractions, picturesque cities, and Bucharest, the capital
• Get to know Sofia (young and welcoming capital city), Plovdiv (beautiful cultural town), Veliko Tarnovo ("the city of the Tsars")
• Visit UNESCO attractions: Thracian Tomb and Rila Monastery
• Explore Belgrade, charming capital on the Danube
• Excursion to Vojvodina, a diverse and prosperous region in the north of the country (optional)
Why Santiago Tour?
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services
Why a Private Tour?
1. It's flexible - you decide when to travel and how
2. It's personal - a trip for you and according to your preferences
What customers say
Overall impression: 5*. The trip has been very complete for the number of days we had. 1. About the program / itinerary / visits: The program has been as expected. Complete and adjusted to the number of days to enjoy everything. 2. About the guide: Very correct and attentive. Very good professional. We have been very satisfied. 3. About the transport and the driver: The van is comfortable, always ready and clean. The driver is a great professional. Great. 4. bout the hotels / accommodation: The hotels have been very well located and the facilities and rooms were very good, as well as the breakfasts, except maybe for the Play hotel. 5. About the meals: The trip did not include meals, but we have eaten phenomenally and the food was diverse. All the places recommended to us have been very good.
Laura - Canada
William - Canada