• Organized upon request: (min. 1 day in advance) and based on availability
• Private tour or shared*
• Date: you decide the date
• In English: with a tour guide (other languages upon request)
• Services: you choose the type of program
• Location: it starts and ends at your accommodation place (Bucharest city center) / pick-up point**
• Starting time: between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM; Duration: 11/13/7 hours, depending on the type of program
* When there are more requests confirmed for the same date, a shared tour is organized at the price corresponding to the total number of participants.
** In the event of a shared tour, the pick-up point will be communicated: your accommodation place (Bucharest city center) or one of the main squares: Unirii/Universitate/Romana or similar.
2 castles in one day. It is the perfect trip to learn more about Romania, reaching the mountain area. In Sinaia, after visiting Peles Castle, enjoy coffee and a cake on the terrace overlooking the fantastic royal residence. Cross the Carpathians to reach its best known region: Transylvania, and solve the mystery of Dracula in the famous Bran Castle.
What you will do:
• guided tour in English of the impressive Peles Castle
• discover Bran Castle and its mysteries related to Count-Vampire Dracula
• See Transylvania with its village houses, haystacks, and the impressive Carpathians
Option: with Brasov. Get to know a city in Transylvania, strolling through its elegant pedestrian center around the Black Church.
Estimated time in Brasov: approx. 1 hour in total, with approx. 30 minutes of free time.
Option: with extra night in Brasov. A more relaxed trip, without the way back to Bucharest, which offers time to explore this lovely city at the foot of Mount Tampa and make other possible visits.
With Santiago Tour:
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services.