• Price: from €59/person, departure every day.
• The option to include the entrance fees: faster and hassle-free.
• Itinerary: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Brasov, and back.
• Pick up: at your hotel.
• In a small group: less waiting time and more exclusive. 8-seater van, maximum 7 participants.
• In English: with a tour guide.
• Starting time: 07:30; Duration: aprox. 13 hours.
• 1 bottle of water included.
*Upon request (minimum 1 day in advance)*
*Start chat on WhatsApp: https://wa.me/message/GVPIGV5KFFJ2C1*
2 castles in one day and the city of Brașov. It is the perfect trip to learn more about Romania, by reaching the mountain area. In Sinaia, after visiting Peles Castle, enjoy coffee and a cake on the terrace overlooking the fantastic royal residence. Cross the Carpathians to arrive at its best known region, Transylvania, solve the mystery of Dracula in the famous Bran Castle, and discover the city of Brașov by strolling through its elegant pedestrian center built around the Black Church.
What you will do:
• guided tour in English of the impressive Peles Castle
• discover Bran Castle and its mysteries related to Count Dracula
• short visit and free time in Brașov (ancient "City of the Crown")
• See Transylvania with its village houses, haystacks, and the impressive Carpathians
With Santiago Tour:
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services.