• Price: from €39/person, departure every day.
• The option to include the entrance fees: faster and hassle-free.
• Itinerary: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Brasov, and back.
• Pick up: at your hotel.
• In a small group: less waiting time and more exclusive. 8-seater van, maximum 7 participants.
• In English: with a tour guide.
• Starting time: 07:30; Duration: aprox. 13 hours.
• 1 bottle of water and 1 souvenir included.
*Upon request (minimum 1 day in advance)*
*Start chat on WhatsApp: https://wa.me/message/GVPIGV5KFFJ2C1*
2 castles in one day and the city of Brașov. It is the perfect trip to learn more about Romania, by reaching the mountain area. In Sinaia, after visiting Peles Castle, enjoy coffee and a cake on the terrace overlooking the fantastic royal residence. Cross the Carpathians to arrive at its best known region, Transylvania, solve the mystery of Dracula in the famous Bran Castle, and discover the city of Brașov by strolling through its elegant pedestrian center built around the Black Church.
What you will do:
• guided tour in English of the impressive Peles Castle
• discover Bran Castle and its mysteries related to Count Dracula
• short visit and free time in Brașov (ancient "City of the Crown")
• See Transylvania with its village houses, haystacks, and the impressive Carpathians
With Santiago Tour:
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services.
|No. of participants
|3 o 4
|6 o 7
Price / person
- If your request is for more than 7 people, you will receive a personalized offer.
- If you prefer a private trip, please ask us about this option.
What is Included:
• Transportation by modern vehicle according to the program and the number of participants, with related expenses included and pick up from your hotel (up to 3 persons, by 5 seater car)
• Assistance: English speaking driver-guide
• Guided visit as per program and 2 attractions with guided tour but without the entrance fee included:
- Bran Castle, €9.5/person (45 lei)
- Peles Castle, €10.5/person (50 lei) - the standard tour (the most important part - the ground floor - approx. 1h)
• 1 bottle of water per person
What is Not included:
• entrance fees
• Entrance fees included
- Adult (age: 17-64): + €20/person
- Student with card (age: less than 19): + €5/person
- Student with card (age: 19-26): + €8/person
- Seniors (age: over 65): + €13/person
• Extra night in Brasov. A more relaxed trip, without the way back to Bucharest, which offers time to explore this lovely city at the foot of Mount Tampa and make other possible visits. Only for private trips - from + €80/person in double room.
- 1 overnight, 3* Economy type : Brasovu Vechi 3* pension (center 1) or similar.
- meal allowance, accommodation, and fee for the driver-guide / guide and driver.
There is the option of choosing another type of accommodation, paying the difference in price.
* Read the General Conditions for a Day trip or tour by clicking here
* Read about the attractions' opening hours and other details by clicking here
How it is organized
• Itinerary: Bucharest – Sinaia (Peles Castle) – Bran (Dracula's Castle) – Brasov – Bucharest
• The program does not provide free time except where it is mentioned textually below.
• Peles Castle is closed: on Mondays and other announced dates. In this case we recommend seeing it on the outside and gain more time in other places on the route.
• In winter, in Romania, it begins to get dark around 4:30 p.m. and this may affect Brasov's visit for example (seeing it by night and not by day).
Day 1 of 1. A Royal castle, Dracula's Castle and a town in the heart of the country
Bucharest - Sinaia - Bran - Brasov - Bucharest. 400 km
Program: visit Peles Castle, Bran Castle and a short tour of Brasov
Day trip to the castles and Transylvania, with Brasov.
Duration: approx. 13 hours.
Starting time: approx. 7:30.
We leave Bucharest heading toward the Southern Carpathians and arrive in about 2h / 2h30 at Sinaia mountain resort (approx. 10:00). We visit Peles Castle (standard tour), the last royal residence in Europe built in neo-Renaissance style. Then we continue the route to Bran and discover "Dracula's Castle", where the myth of the Count-Vampire enfolds in mystery a great historical fortress (approx. 13:30). Time to have lunch (approx. 1 hour) and short time to buy souvenirs, leaving for Brasov afterwards, a charming town at the foot of high mountains (approx. 16:30). Short walking tour (approx. 30 minutes) of the beautiful pedestrian center where the Black Church stands out, an imposing Lutheran church housing the second collection of oriental carpets in Europe. Short free time (approx. 30 minutes) and head back to Bucharest. End of Santiago Tour’s services. Thank you!
About the attractions
Peles Castle: fascinating royal residence in neo-Renaissance style, built at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. Therefore, it benefits from all the comforts of modernity: central heating, electricity, elevator and many others, while showing an impressive eclectic decoration. It is owned by the Royal House of Romania but continues to function as a national museum.
Bran Castle: one of the most famous medieval buildings in the world, considered to be Dracula’s Castle. Whether myth or reality, it is a unique fortress, loaded with history and legends, located in the beautiful setting of a Carpathian valley.
Brasov: thriving "city of the Crown", founded by the Transylvanian Saxons in the Middle Ages. Its elegant pedestrian center, in a Central-European style, is located right at the foot of Mount Tampa, protecting the Black Church - among the most iconic Gothic monuments in the region.