• Private tour: only for you and your partner/family/group
• In English: with a guide or driver (other languages upon request)
• Dates: you decide the dates
• Services: you choose the type of services and options
• Location: it starts and ends in Bucharest
• Duration: 8 days in total
• No flights included
The most important attractions from north to south in 1 week. The tour includes everything you can not miss in Romania. With time to explore the Capital city, Transylvania and the Painted Monasteries, it becomes the most recommended trip to get to know and enjoy this country.
What you will do
• Admire the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina, jewels of Byzantine art surrounded by fir trees and pastures
• Discover the rural and natural beauty of the country: villages, meadows, haystacks and the impressive Carpathians
• See UNESCO attractions: Sighișoara, a medieval "postcard" citadel and Prejmer, the beautifully preserved fortified church; and get to know the most famous castles: Peles and Bran (“Dracula's castle”)
• Visit Bucharest (unique capital city and new European destination) and Sibiu (European Capital of Culture in 2007); spend 2 nights in a row in Brasov (former "Crown city")
Why Santiago Tour?
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services
Why a Private Tour?
1. It's flexible - you decide when to travel and how
2. It's personal - a trip for you and according to your preferences