• Private tour: only for you and your partner/family/group
• In English: with a guide or driver (other languages upon request)
• Dates: you decide the dates
• Services: you choose the type of services and options
• Location: it starts and ends in Bucharest
• Duration: 8 days in total
• No flights included
The most important from south to north in 1 week. The circuit comprises all the must-see attractions in Romania. With time to explore the capital, Transylvania and the Painted Monasteries, it becomes the most recommended trip to know and enjoy the country.
What you will do
• Admire the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina, jewels of Byzantine art surrounded by fir trees and pastures
• Discover the rural and natural charm of the country: villages, pastures, haystacks and the impressive Carpathians
• See UNESCO attractions: Sighisoara- medieval "postcard" town and Prejmer- Fortified church; and get to know the most famous Castles: Peles and Bran (“Dracula's castle”)
• Visit Bucharest (unprecedented capital and new European destination) and Sibiu (European Capital of Culture 2007); spend 2 nights in a row in Brasov (ancient “Crown city”)
Why Santiago Tour?
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services
Why a Private Tour?
1. It's flexible - you decide when to travel and how
2. It's personal - a trip for you and according to your preferences