• Private tour: only for you and your partner/family/group
• In English: with a guide or driver (other languages upon request)
• Dates: you decide the dates
• Services: you choose the type of services and options
• Location: it starts and ends in Bucharest
• Duration: 8 days in total
• No flights included
A leisurely vacation, seeing and experiencing the most beautiful of the Carpathians and the capital. A tour that offers all the time necessary to discover, explore and enjoy. An optimal combination of active tourism, special visits and relaxation.
What you will do
• Explore Sinaia, “the pearl of the Carpathians”: time to do the complete tour of Peles Castle, visit the Sinaia Monastery, walk, stroll or relax
• Possibilities of active tourism: hiking, trekking, cycling routes
• Enjoy a meal at the Cantacuzino Castle and a cava tasting at the royal cellars (optional)
• Get to know Brasov, ancient "city of the Crown"
• Discover: Prejmer- UNESCO fortified church; Bran Castle- "Dracula's Castle"; Rasnov- legendary medieval citadel; and Poiana Brasov- ski resort.
• See Bucharest (unprecedented capital and new European destination)
Why Santiago Tour?
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services
Why a Private Tour?
1. It's flexible - you decide when to travel and how
2. It's personal - a trip for you and according to your preferences