• Private tour: only for you and your partner/family/group
• In English: with a guide or driver (other languages upon request)
• Dates: you decide the dates
• Services: you choose the type of services and options
• Location: it starts in Cluj-Napoca and ends in Bucharest
• Duration: 7 days in total
• No flights included
The north of Romania and much more, starting in the capital of Transylvania: Cluj Napoca. The tour focuses on the Maramures region, with its Wooden Churches, the "Merry" Cemetery, and the "Mocanita" steam train. You also reach Bucovina and its famous Painted Monasteries, ending the itinerary in Bucharest.
What you will do
• Discover Maramures, the most authentic Romanian region, with its wooden churches and the famous "Merry Cemetery" of Sapanta
• Take a trip on "Mocanita" steam train, through virgin forests
• Admire the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina, jewels of Byzantine art surrounded by fir trees and pastures
• Get to know Cluj-Napoca ("the capital" of Transylvania); optional extension of the program to the Black Sea Coast and Bulgaria.
Why Santiago Tour?
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services
Why a Private Tour?
1. It's flexible - you decide when to travel and how
2. It's personal - a trip for you and according to your preferences