• Organized upon request: (min. 1 day in advance) and based on availability
• Private tour or shared*
• Dates: you decide the dates
• In English: with a tour guide (other languages upon request)
• Services: you choose the options
• Location: it starts and ends at your accommodation place (Bucharest city center)
• Duration: 2 days
• No flights included
* When there are more requests confirmed for the same date, a shared tour is organized at the price corresponding to the total number of participants.
Short trip to Transylvania that gives you the possibility to explore Sighisoara, a UNESCO medieval citadel, including at the same time the most important attractions: the castles, Brasov and Prejmer fortified church.
What you will do:
• Spend 1 night in Sighisoara, charming “postcard” citadel and World Heritage site
• Discover the most popular castles: Peles Castle in Sinaia, a fantastic royal residence, and Bran Castle, known as “Dracula's Castle”
• Stroll through Brasov - the "crown city" located at the foot of Mount Tampa
• Visit Prejmer, a fortified church protected by UNESCO
• See Transylvania with its village houses, haystacks, and the impressive Carpathians
With Santiago Tour:
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services.