• Private tour: only for you and your partner/family/group
• In English: with a guide or driver (other languages upon request)
• Dates: you decide the dates
• Services: you choose the type of services and options
• Location: it starts and ends in Bucharest
• Duration: 8 days in total
• No flights included
All the must-see attractions of Transylvania, from the charming city of Brasov, and Bucovina: the unique heritage of the Painted Monasteries, in the authentic north of the country. Spend two nights in each city and enjoy a full day to explore the capital. A relaxed and attractive program at the same time, the perfect mix between vacation and circuit.
What you will do
• Enjoy nature in the Carpathians: the Red Lake and the Bicaz Gorges
• Admire the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina, jewels of Byzantine art surrounded by unparalleled landscapes
• Discover the rural charm of Transylvania through a snack
• Explore the Palace of Parliament: entrance and tour in the 2nd largest building in the world, known as "Ceausescu's palace"
• See Sighisoara- medieval city "on a postcard" and know the most famous Castles
• Visit Bucharest (an unprecedented capital and a new European destination) and Brasov (former “Crown city”)
Why Santiago Tour?
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services
Why a Private Tour?
1. It's flexible - you decide when to travel and how
2. It's personal - a trip for you and according to your preferences