• Private tour: only for you and your partner, family, group
• In English: with a tour guide or driver (other languages upon request)
• Dates: you decide the dates
• Services: you choose the type of services and options
• Location: it starts and ends in Bucharest
• Duration: 8 days in total
• No flights included
All the essential attractions of Transylvania, with a special twist: Transfagarasan, “the highway of the clouds”. Two nights in each of the charming cities of Sibiu and Brasov, and a full day to explore the capital. A relaxed and attractive program at the same time, the perfect mix between vacation and tour.
What you will do
• Enjoy nature in the impressive Transylvanian Alps
• Live the experience of Transfagarasan - “the highway of the clouds” -
• Discover the rural charm of Transylvania through a snack
• Explore the Palace of the Parliament: entrance and tour in the 2nd largest building in the world, known as "Ceausescu's palace"
• See UNESCO attractions: Sighișoara, a medieval "postcard" citadel and Prejmer, the beautifully preserved fortified church; and get to know the most famous castles
• Visit Bucharest (unique capital city and new European destination), Sibiu (European Capital of Culture), and Brasov (former "Crown city")
Why Santiago Tour?
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services
Why a Private Tour?
1. It's flexible - you decide when to travel and how
2. It's personal - a trip for you and according to your preferences