This is a private tour, adaptable to your travel dates and preferences, organized only for you and your partner / family / group.
|Number of participants||2||3||4||5||6 or more|
Price* / person
* Discount: up to - €325/person, in case of choosing English-speaking driver instead of guide (see below in options)
What is Included:
• Accommodation: 10 overnights according to the program, in double room with breakfast included, 3* Smart type (see below).
• Transportation by modern vehicle according to the program, with related expenses and 2 airport-hotel and return transfers included
• Assistance: English speaking guide, as per program
• Guided visits mentioned in the program; 3 attractions with free entrance: Osogovo and Saint John Bigorski monasteries (North Macedonia), and Rila Monastery (Bulgaria); 10 attractions with entrance fee included: North Macedonia - City Museum (Robev House, Ohrid); Saint Naum Monastery (the church); Heraclea archaeological site (Bitola); Bulgaria - Nativity Church (Arbanassi); Tsarevets Fortress (Veliko Tarnovo); Rock-hewn Churches (Ivanovo); Madara Rider (bas-relief); Thracian Tomb (Kazanlak); Hindliyan or Balabanov House (Plovdiv); Koprivshtitsa Museum (houses).
3* Smart Type Accommodation: mainly 3* superior hotels with quality services
|1||Sofia||St. George 3*||center 1|
|2||Skopje||Premium 4*||center 0|
|3||Ohrid||Villa Jordan 4*||center 1|
|4||Ohrid||Villa Jordan 4*||center 1|
|5||Skopje||Premium 4*||center 0|
|6||Sofia||St. George 3*||center 1|
|7||Veliko Tarnovo||Studio 3*||center 0|
|8||Varna||Reverence Boutique 3*||center 1|
|9||Plovdiv||Evmolpia 3*||center 0|
|10||Sofia||St. George 3*||center 1|
or similar, depending on availability.
• Single room supplement: + €175.
What is Not included:
• flights and travel insurance
• personal expenses, such as: mini bar, phone calls, porterage etc.
• photo / video fees during the visits (if applicable)
• in general, all services not specified in "what is included"
• tips for the guide and/or driver.
• 4* Comfort type - mainly 4* hotels with quality services: Sofia - Central 4* Hotel (center 0); Skopje - Alexandar Square Boutique 4* Hotel (center 0); Ohrid - Villa Jordan 4* Hotel (center 1); Veliko Tarnovo - Studio 3*- superior Hotel (center 0); Varna - Golden Tulip 4* Hotel (center 1); Plovdiv - Holiday Inn 4* Hotel / Best Western Premier Hills 4* Hotel (center 2). Or similar, depending on availability. Total extra charge: approx. + €60/person in double room and the single supplement changing to: €250.
• 3* Economy type - mainly 3* standard hotels and pensions, with quality services. Total discount: approx. - €25/person in double room and single supplement changing to: €175.
Notes on accommodation
• Confirmed hotels can be communicated only after making the reservations on specific dates
• center 0 / center 1 / center 2 means: 0-5 / 5-15 / 15-25 minutes walking distance from the center (the important tourist area of the city)
• Some 3* boutique hotels and pensions don't have an elevator or air conditioning (because it is not usually required). If these are essential requirements, please let us know or choose the 4* Comfort option.
A. With a guide. Option included in the price.
• English-speaking guide, offering detailed explanation, presentations, and guided tours. The guide also makes all necessary arrangements, as well as restaurant and meal recommendations.
• a guide for the entire program, no local guides being used in general. Some attractions only allow guided tours (their own staff); if the included tour is not available in English, our guide will join you and translate or even make the tour by himself (if allowed).
• depending on availability: a driver-guide (1 person), or a guide plus a driver (2 people), with fee, meal allowance, and accommodation included.
B. With a driver. Discount: up to - €325/person.
• English-speaking driver, facilitating the visits, the entrances to attractions, the check-ins and other details. The driver is also able to make restaurant and meal recommendations.
• offers basic information about the main attractions and the country but not detailed explanation or presentations. Some attractions only allow guided tours (their own staff); if the included tour is not available in English, our driver will join you and translate or even make the tour by himself (if allowed).
• his fee, meal allowance, and accommodation are included.
• lunches and dinners will be organized freely or with the help of your assistant.
• breakfasts are included with the accommodation
Read the General Conditions for a Private tour by clicking here