• Organized upon request: (min. 1 day in advance) and based on availability
• Private tour or shared*
• Date: you decide the date
• In English: with a tour guide (other languages upon request)
• Services: you choose the type of program
• Location: it starts and ends at your accommodation place (Bucharest city center) or Unirii Square (the walking tour)
• Starting time: in the morning/afternoon (flexible); Duration: 2-5 hours, depending on the type of program
* When there are more requests confirmed for the same date, a shared tour is organized at the price corresponding to the total number of participants.
Bucharest - unique capital and new European destination. A perfect panoramic tour to get to know the city, with time to visit the Palace of the Parliament, the Village Museum and more.
What you will do:
• visit the Palace of the Parliament - entrance and guided tour of the 2nd largest building in the world, known as "Ceausescu's Palace"
• admire the rural heritage of the whole country without leaving the city: guided tour of the Village Museum (open-air, in Herastrau Park).
• explore Bucharest
Walking tour option. A short and engaging tour, including a walk through the old town "Lipscani".
Night tour option. A panoramic tour, enjoying the charm of a city illuminated at night, and avoiding the hours of heavy traffic.
These two options come with a discount.
With Santiago Tour:
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services.