This can be a private tour, organized just for you and your partner / family / group, or a shared tour.
|No. of participants||4
||6 or more|
Price / person
- Your tour will be private if no more people sign up or if we specifically agree so
If more people sign up for the tour you have booked / if it's you who signs up for an already scheduled tour, the tour will be shared. On a shared tour, the price is the one that corresponds to the total number of participants (from 6 it no longer decreases) and there is a maximum of 16 participants. If you don't want to share the tour, ask us about it.
- Prices are valid based on availability (extra charge or discount may apply)
- If your request is for more than 10 people, you will receive a personalized offer.
What is Included:
• Transportation by modern vehicle according to the program and the number of participants, with related expenses included
• Assistance: English speaking driver-guide (up to 8 participants) or English speaking guide plus driver (for more than 8 participants)
• Guided visit as per program and 2 attractions with guided tour but without the entrance fee included:
- Village Museum (approx. €3/person)
- Palace of the Parliament (standard tour approx. 1h, approx. €9/person)
What is Not included:
• entrance fees
• in general, all services not specified in "what is included"
• tips for the driver-guide / guide and driver.
1. Entrance fees included:
- Adult (age: 17-64): + €12/person
- Student with card (age: less than 18): + €1/person
- Student with card (age: 18-26): + € 5/person
- Seniors (age: over 65): + €10/person
2. Walking tour (2.5 hrs): from - €15/person
Note: the 2 attractions of the standard tour are not provided in this program. But you can add the Palace of the Parliament. In this case, the tour lasts approx. 3.5 hrs and the discount is from - €10/person.
Note: for the walking tour, the assistance is only with a guide (without driver).
3. Night tour (2 hrs): from - €5/person.
Note: the 2 attractions are not provided in this program.
4. "Different tour": 4hours/2 hours. The same price as the standard or pedestrian tour.
A different approach: Communist Heritage, Hidden Monuments and Urban Life.
- On the 4-hour tour with transport included, you will visit the "Spring Palace" known as "Ceusescu Mansion", the former residence of the dictators, a luxurious "kitsch" that reveals a lot about the era of the communist regime. Next we continue to a very different part of the city while learning about regular people's life during communism and we arrive at the famous Obor Market. Admire and taste the abundance of local products, having the possibility to enjoy the tasty "mititei" (juicy sausages, accompanied by classic mustard and bread), on the popular and informal market terrace. And return to the center or to the starting point.
Important: if desired, this tour can be done the same day as the standard tour, resulting in a complete program of approximately 8 hours.
On Mondays, when "Ceausescu Mansion" is closed, this visit will be replaced by the 2 attractions of the walking tour below.
- On the different 2-hour walking tour, you will visit "the city behind the city". Old Bucharest suffered many communist interventions but still retains architectural gems, cultural symbols of the city. Two attractions are included: The Great Synagogue (temple surrounded by communist blocks) and the beautiful Antim Monastery (a monastic complex isolated by the new buildings). Optional, add Obor Market (by subway, 3 hours in total, extra cost).
* Read the General Conditions for a Day trip or tour by clicking here
* Read about the attractions' opening hours and other details by clicking here