How it is organized
• 4 Overnights: Bucharest – Brașov – Sibiu – Bucharest
• Itinerary: Bucharest (the capital) - Sinaia (Peles Castle) - Bran (Dracula's Castle) - Brasov (“Crown city”) - Prejmer (UNESCO fortified church) - Sighișoara (UNESCO medieval city) - Sibiu (European capital of Culture 2007) - Bucharest (the capital)
• The tour has 4 overnights and 5 days: 2 days for arrival & return and 3 days of program with activities such as city tours, free time, and visits along the route.
• 5 days in total and planned to take place from Wednesday to Sunday. It can be adapted to your flights and preferred dates while taking into account the visiting hours of the attractions included in the program.
• The program can be slightly customized to match your preferences and ideas, or it can be the draft for a tailor-made trip made from scratch. To calculate travel times, take into account an average speed of approx. 50 km / hour (except highways).
• This tour is designed with an English speaking driver instead of a guide. (see more in Detailed price).
• Adapt: it can be reduced to 3 full days of program, removing days 1 and 5 (two nights of accommodation in Bucharest and the airport transfers)