This is a private tour, adaptable to your travel dates and preferences, organized only for you and your partner / family / group.
|Number of participants||2||3||4||5||6 or more|
Price* / person
* Discount: up to - €195/person, in case of choosing English-speaking driver-guide instead of proficient tour guide (see below in options)
What is Included:
• Accommodation: 7 overnights according to the program, in double room with breakfast included, 3* Smart type (see below).
• Transportation by modern vehicle according to the program, with related expenses and 2 airport-hotel and return transfers included
• Assistance: English speaking proficient tour guide, as per program
• Guided visits mentioned in the program; 2 attractions with free entrance: Rila Monastery (Bulgaria) and Cozia Monastery (Romania); 9 attractions with entrance fee included: Bulgaria - Hindliyan or Balabanov House (Plovdiv); Thracian Tomb (Kazanlak); Tsarevets Fortress (Veliko Tarnovo); Nativity Church (Arbanassi); Romania - Village Museum (Bucharest); Peles Castle (standard tour approx 1h) (Sinaia); Bran Castle; Prejmer fortified church; Clock Tower (Sighisoara).
3* Smart Type Accommodation: mainly 3* superior hotels with quality services
|1||Sofia||St. George 3*||center 1|
|2||Plovdiv||Evmolpia 3*||center 0|
|3||Veliko Tarnovo||Studio 3*||center 0|
|4||Bucharest||Capitol 4*||center 0|
|5||Brasov||Bella Muzica 3* boutique / Coroana Brasovului 3*||center 0/1|
|6||Sibiu||Exclusive 4* / Best Western Silva 4*||center 1/2|
|7||Bucharest||Capitol 4*||center 0|
or similar, depending on availability.
• Single room supplement: + €170.
What is Not included:
• flights and travel insurance
• personal expenses, such as: mini bar, phone calls, porterage etc.
• photo / video fees during the visits (if applicable)
• in general, all services not specified in "what is included"
• tips for the guide and/or driver.
• 4* Comfort type - mainly 4* hotels with quality services: Sofia - Central 4* Hotel (center 0); Plovdiv - Holiday Inn 4* Hotel / Best Western Premier Hills 4* Hotel (center 2); Veliko Tarnovo - Studio 3*- superior Hotel (center 0); Bucharest - K+K 4* Hotel (center 0); Brasov - Armatti 3*- superior Hotel / Belfort 3*- superior Hotel (center 1); Sibiu - Ramada 4* Hotel (center 0). Or similar, depending on availability. Total extra charge: approx. + €45/person in double room and the single supplement changing to: €200.
• 3* Economy type - mainly 3* standard hotels and pensions, with quality services. Total discount: approx. - €35/person in double room and single supplement changing to: €155.
Notes on accommodation
• Confirmed hotels can be communicated only after making the reservations on specific dates
• center 0 / center 1 / center 2 means: 0-5 / 5-15 / 15-25 minutes walking distance from the center (the important tourist area of the city)
• Some 3* boutique hotels and pensions don't have an elevator or air conditioning (because it is not usually required). If these are essential requirements, please let us know or choose the 4* Comfort option.
A. With a proficient tour guide. Option included in the price.
• English-speaking tour guide, offering detailed explanation, presentations, and guided tours. The tour guide also makes all necessary arrangements, as well as restaurant and meal recommendations.
• a tour guide for the entire program, no local tour guides being used in general. Some attractions only allow guided tours (their own staff); if the included tour is not available in English, our tour guide will join you and translate or even make the tour by himself (if allowed).
• depending on availability: a tour guide who also drives (1 person), or a tour guide plus a driver (2 people), with fee, meal allowance, and accommodation included.
• only with a tour guide and starting from 4 participants, you can also choose meal options: lunches and/or dinners.
B. With a driver-guide. Discount: up to - €195/person.
• English-speaking driver-guide, facilitating the visits, the entrances to attractions, the check-ins and other details. The driver-guide is also able to make restaurant and meal recommendations.
• offers basic information about the main attractions and the country but not detailed explanation or presentations. Some attractions only allow guided tours (their own staff); if the included tour is not available in English, our driver-guide will join you and translate or even make the tour by himself (if allowed).
• his fee, meal allowance, and accommodation are included.
• Half board in Romania (lunches): + €55/person, 4 lunches, days 4-7. Half board in Romania (dinners): + €70/person, 4 dinners, days 4-7. Full board in Romania: + €125/person (both previous options).
• meal options are only possible for a minimum of 4 participants and accompanied by a tour guide
• meals are organized in local restaurants and hotel restaurants
• Lunches and / or dinners are provided on full days of the program and they are tourist-menu type (standard): 3 dishes (starter, main, dessert), bread, and mineral water. They do not include drinks such as coffee, wine, beer, soft drinks etc.
• breakfasts are already included with the accommodation
• meal options are more suitable for groups.
Read the General Conditions for a Private tour by clicking here
Founder and manager of Santiago Tour since 2010. Tour guide in Romania from 2004, specialised in English speaking tourism as well as Spanish. Studies in UAB Barcelona.