How it is organized
• 3 overnights in Bucharest. Optional: 2 overnights in Bucharest and 1 overnight in Brasov.
• Itinerary: Bucharest (the capital) - Sinaia (Peles Castle) - Bran (“Dracula's Castle”) - Brasov (the “crown city”) - Bucharest (the capital)
• This tour has 3 overnights and 4 days: 2 days of arrival & return and 2 days of program with activities such as: city tour, free time, and visits along the route.
• 4 days in total and planned from Thursday to Sunday. It can be adapted to your flights and available days while taking into account the visiting hours of the planned attractions
• Adapt: if on day 1 you arrive late, we recommend taking the Bucharest tour on day 2, starting around 10:00, and leaving the day trip for day 3.
• Relax: Day 2 can end in Brasov. It can be a more relaxed day, without the way back to Bucharest. You gain time to explore this beautiful city and make other possible visits.
• Improve: if the return flight leaves late and you want to spend a night in Brasov to relax and enrich your trip, you can consider the following program. Bucharest Tour - on day 2, on day 3 - leave and follow the route to Brasov, and on day 4 - return from Brasov directly to Bucharest Airport (on the way, without re-entering the city).