How it is organized
• 4 Overnights: Bucharest - Veliko Tarnovo - Plovdiv - Sofia
• Itinerary: Romania > Bucharest (the capital) - Bulgaria > Veliko Tarnovo (medieval capital of the tsars) - Kazanlak (the city "of roses") - Plovdiv (European Capital of Culture 2019) - Rila Monastery (UNESCO) - Sofia (the capital)
• The tour has 4 overnights and 5 days: 2 days for arrival & return and 3 days of program with activities such as city tours, free time, and visits along the route.
• 5 days in total and planned to take place from Wednesday to Sunday. It can be adapted to your flights and preferred dates while taking into account the visiting hours of the attractions included in the program.
• The program can be slightly customized to match your preferences and ideas, or it can be the draft for a tailor-made trip made from scratch.
• Adapt: if the returning flight hour is too early, we recommend adding 1 extra night in Sofia to allow enough free time in the Bulgarian capital and relax the program.
• Adapt: the program can start and end in Sofia, and will be personalized accordingly.