• Private tour: only for you and your partner/family/group
• In English: with a guide or driver (other languages upon request)
• Dates: you decide the dates
• Services: you choose the type of services and options
• Location: it starts and ends in Bucharest
• Duration: 6 days in total
• No flights included
All must-see attractions in Romania, in a short but balanced tour, with a special focus on Dracula-related sites.
What you will do
• Follow Dracula's route: his birthplace, Bran Castle, his tomb at Snagov Monastery, and the Real “Dracula's castle” in Poienari (optional, day 2)
• Spend 1 night in the charming city of Sighisoara: “postcard” medieval town and World Heritage Site
• Visit Bucharest (unique capital city and new European destination), Sibiu (European Capital of Culture in 2007), and Brasov (former "Crown city")
• Discover Transylvania with its village houses, haystacks, and the impressive Carpathians
• Tour Transfagarasan, “the highway of the clouds” (optional)
Why Santiago Tour?
1. Local experts and excellent guides
2. Local prices and selected services
Why a Private Tour?
1. It's flexible - you decide when to travel and how
2. It's personal - a trip for you and according to your preferences