How it is organized
• 5 Overnights: Bucharest – Sibiu – Sighișoara – Brașov – Bucharest
• Itinerary: Bucharest (the capital) - Curtea de Arges (outstanding Monastery) - Sibiu (European Capital of Culture 2007) - Biertan (UNESCO Fortified Church) - Sighișoara (UNESCO medieval city) - Bran (Dracula's Castle) - Brasov ("Crown city") - Sinaia (Peles Castle) - Snagov (the Monastery and Dracula’s official tomb) - Bucharest (the capital)
• The tour has 5 overnights and 6 days: 2 days for arrival & return and 4 days of program with activities such as city tours, free time, and visits along the route.
• 6 days in total and planned to take place from Sunday to Friday. It can be adapted to your flights and preferred dates while taking into account the visiting hours of the attractions included in the program.
• The program can be slightly customized to match your preferences and ideas, or it can be the draft for a tailor-made trip made from scratch. To calculate travel times, take into account an average speed of approx. 50 km / hour (except highways).
• Adapt: on day 2 you can choose the program according to your travel preferences and ask us about the price change.
• Relax: you can spend 2 nights in Sibiu and / or Brasov, having more time to relax and explore the cities, or the option of visiting more attractions
• Extend: you can add 1 night in Cluj Napoca, discovering “the capital” of Transylvania with a bonus, which is the visit of the beautiful Alba Iulia citadel en route.