This is a private tour, adaptable to your travel dates and preferences, organized only for you and your partner / family / group.
|Number of participants||2||3||4||5||6 or more|
Price* / person
* If travel dates are between November 1 and March 31. The tour can be organized during other months as well, even though we only recommend April and October, but the prices will be higher.
What is Included:
• Accommodation: 8 overnights according to the program, in double room with breakfast included, 3* Smart type (see below).
• Transportation by modern vehicle according to the program, with related expenses and 2 airport-hotel and return transfers included
• Assistance: English speaking driver-guide, as per program
• Visits mentioned in the program, facilitated by the driver-guide; 3 city tours with local tour guide: Belgrade, Sarajevo, and Zagreb; 2 attractions with entrance fee included: Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia) and Museum of Yugoslavia (Belgrade); 1 boat excursion (Perast, Kotor Bay, Montenegro).
3* Smart Type Accommodation: mainly 3* superior hotels with quality services
|1||Belgrade||Mark 4*||center 1|
|2||Sarajevo||Old Town 4*||center 0|
|3||Dubrovnik||Lero 4* / Adria 4*||center 2/city-sea shore|
|4||Dubrovnik||Lero 4* / Adria 4*||center 2/city-sea shore|
|5||Split||Luxe 4*||center 1|
|6||Plitvice (area)||Mirjana & Rastoke 4* / Stara Lika 4*||transit|
|7||Zagreb||The Loop 3* / Livris 3*||city|
|8||Belgrade||Mark 4*||center 0|
or similar, depending on availability.
• Single room supplement: + €225.
What is Not included:
• flights and travel insurance
• personal expenses, such as: mini bar, phone calls, porterage etc.
• photo / video fees during the visits (if applicable)
• in general, all services not specified in "what is included"
• tips for the driver-guide or for the local tour guides.
• 4* Comfort type - mainly 4* hotels with quality services: Belgrade - Jump Inn 4* Hotel (center 1); Sarajevo - Old Town 4* Hotel (center 0); Dubrovnik - Kompas 4* Hotel / Neptun 4* Hotel (city coast); Split - Luxe 4* Hotel (center 1); Plitvice - Mirjana & Rastoke 4* Hotel / Stara Lika 4* Hotel (roadside); Zagreb - BW Premier Astoria 4* Hotel (center 1). Or similar, depending on availability. Total extra charge: approx. + €50/person in double room and the single supplement changing to: €250.
Notes on accommodation
• Confirmed hotels can be communicated only after making the reservations on specific dates
• center 0 / center 1 / center 2 means: 0-5 / 5-15 / 15-25 minutes walking distance from the center (the important tourist area of the city)
• Some 3* boutique hotels and pensions don't have an elevator or air conditioning (because it is not usually required). If these are essential requirements, please let us know.
• In Plitvice Lakes area, accommodation (mostly guesthouses) can be found in natural landscapes and/or on the roadside. In this area, there is no town of tourist interest.
• The hotels in Zagreb (3* Smart type option) and Dubrovnik (3* Smart type and 4* Comfort type options) are not centrally located. But during the program you have a driver-guide and during your free time you have the option of using Uber at a convenient fare. This way, we consider you get the best value for money. However, if you prefer hotels in the center of these cities, which may be a lot more expensive, please let us know.
Notes on assistance
• English-speaking driver-guide, facilitating the visits, the entrances to attractions, the check-ins and other details. The driver-guide is also able to make restaurant and meal recommendations.
• offers basic information about the main attractions and the country but not detailed explanation or presentations. Some attractions only allow guided tours (their own staff); if the included tour is not available in English, our driver-guide will join you and translate or even make the tour by himself (if allowed).
• his fee, meal allowance, and accommodation are included
• lunches and dinners will be organized freely or with the help of your assistant.
• breakfasts are included with the accommodation
Read the General Conditions for a Private tour by clicking here
Founder and manager of Santiago Tour since 2010. Tour guide in Romania from 2004, specialised in English speaking tourism as well as Spanish. Studies in UAB Barcelona.